Sweet Decorations and Inclusions for Food Manufacturers
The saying “to eat with one’s eyes” is starting to hit home with manufacturers, whether they are producing confectionery, cakes, biscuits & cookies, ice cream or chocolates. Sweet decorations and inclusions are at the forefront of many product offerings as this is one of the underlying factors attracting consumers to the product. Consumers now have more choice than ever meaning that manufacturers are under pressure to create products that are pleasing to look at without compromising on taste and flavour. This challenge has led to some of the most intricate decorations and flavourful inclusions being produced.
Kanegrade is a leading supplier of natural ingredients for the food industry. Kanegrade has gained increasing popularity amongst manufacturers due to its diverse range and is constantly working with development teams to create ingredients for their next product launches. There has been much work in the development of inclusions and decorations that are heat and bake stable, barrier and fat coated to ensure they are suitable for all types of applications. There has been an increase in demand for these types of products over the last few years paving the way for Kanegrade to develop and showcase its very unique products.
Inclusions and decorations include;
- Fudge, toffee & chocolate pieces, meringue granules, minim marshmallows, popping candy, brownie pieces, sprinkles, truffle cubes…..
- Oreo & butter type crumble, chocolate & plain sponge cake pieces, shortcake biscuit, cookie dough pieces…
- Ribbons/sauces (chocolate, caramel, strawberry…), pralines (pecan, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts..)
- Natural and processed nuts
- Citrus zest peels & strips, fruit pieces dehydrated & candied
- Fruit preparations with or without pieces
Kanegrade can offer many other ingredients available on request as well as organic variants.
Kanegrade’s expert team has heavily invested it’s time and resources in creating ingredients which use the highest quality raw materials. Our technical team is always on hand to provide assistance with the composition and properties of these products.