As a natural ingredient supplier, Organic ingredients have been part of the Kanegrade product range for many years.

Our organic ingredients are certified by the leading certifier in the United Kingdom, the Organic Soil Association.

These are ingredients which are produced with the aim to cycle resources, promote ecological balance and conserve biodiversity. Specifically, they are made without the use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides. Measuring levels of those are how organic status is normally verified.

There is an increased use of organic ingredients in baby food products and also a large demand from ethical and health conscious consumers.

In order to make a product which can be labelled organic, 95% of the ingredients must be organic (EU, USA, Canada). The remaining 5% is allowed for additives such as natural colours and flavours.

The organic ingredients which Kanegrade can offer are:

Organic Fruit Juice Concentrates Organic Fruit Purees Organic Fruit Pieces
Organic Fruit Powders Organic Vegetable Juice Concentrates Organic Vegetable Purees
Organic Vegetable Pieces Organic Vegetable Powders Organic Herbs
Seeds And Spices Organic Nuts And Nut Products Organic Dairy Powders
Organic Coconut Products + others

We are constantly adding new organic ingredients to our product range, so enquire with us if what you require is not listed above.


Make an enquiry

If you would like more information on our Organic Ingredients click here to complete an enquiry form, or you can email us directly: